The people alliance is currently recruiting on behalf of our major client for a sales office supervisor
The purpose of this role is to supervise the sales office team in duties and performance, providing feedback where necessary and reporting team strengths and weaknesses to the Sales Office Manager, whilst carrying out Coordinator tasks to support the team. Maintains strong working knowledge of company products and services and offers technical support and information to sales office team members.
• To actively live and instil our company values: customer centric, appreciation, integrity, reliability, respect, responsibility.
• To follow health, safety and environmental guidelines and procedures in respect of personal and department activities.
• Key contact for business partners in the sales regions, dealing with emails and telephone calls.
• Ensure all orders and drawings are processed within agreed time deadlines, with quotations and general enquiries responded to in a timely and professional manner.
• Manage the order process from placement to invoicing, resolving queries at each step of the process.
• Manage the order book for the regions including advising business partners of any delays to the process. Liaising with factories and suppliers ensuring customer service excellence.
• Support Finance to ensure business partner payment / credit terms are adhered to.
• Manage the archive and invoice of orders.
• Coordinate shipments to business partners in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Liaise with the Aftersales Team to resolve aftersales issues to produce remakes as required.
• Liase with other BDD departments to create an atmosphere centred on delivering customer service excellence for the Company’s business partners.
• Manage time and workload effectively to ensure the highest standards of service.
• Monitor, review and improve processes and procedures, delivering up to date training to the sales office team.
• Adhere to the performance management process for the sales office team.
• Monitor and manage absence levels of the sales office team, approving annual leave whilst maintaining adequate cover. Notify Sales Office Manager of recurring and long-term sickness absence.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties requested by the Sales Office Manager (Reseller).
- Salary Offer £23K £23K
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1