The People Alliance are currently recruiting on behalf of our major client to appoint a sales manager based in the UK with a heavy involvement of dealing with southern France area.
The purpose of this role is to design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the Company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the market. Evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential. Understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
• To actively live and instil our company values: customer centric, appreciation, integrity, reliability, respect, responsibility.
• To follow health, safety and environmental guidelines and procedures in respect of personal and department activities.
• Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for designated regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
• Provide designated regional support, present new products, ideas, techniques and training for existing and new business partners.
• Proactively suggest new strategies and projects for sales development
• Foster relationships with existing business partners visiting regularly within the specified region and arranging visits with potential business partners.
• To travel frequently to specific territories to visit existing or potential business partners.
• Prepare meeting agendas and write sales visit reports and analyse relevant business data
• To provide clear and detailed meeting agendas, meeting preparation reports and sales visit reports
• Assist Accounts Department with credit transactions, including Letters of Credit, Wire Transfers, and Bank Guarantees and to oversee partners’ credit applications
• Raise company profile by attending / participate in relevant exhibitions when required.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties requested by the Regional Sales Manager (Northern Europe).
Key Skills required:
• Demonstrable knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
• Demonstrable knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrable experience in customer success and / or account management, dynamic ways to improve / grow assigned clients.
• BA in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrable fluency in French
• Excellent communication, presentation and conflict resolution skills at all organisational levels
• Ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
• Results driven and able to schedule and manage multiple activities within set timelines
• The ability to use Microsoft Office at a good level including running reports
• Demonstrable experience of coaching and engaging others; able to impart knowledge to others effectively
- Salary Offer 22 - 25K plus OTE 15K 22 - 25K plus OTE 15K
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1