The People Alliance are currently recruiting on behalf of our major client based in Stockton on tees for a purchase ledger clerk on a temporary on going basis.
The purpose of this role is to be fully accountable for the whole purchase ledger process, from purchase orders through to invoices and reconciliation. Match and code invoices, prepare and run BACS payments, reconcile supplier statements and work out VAT payments. Provide a professional and efficient service to the finance function, monitoring how much is owed at all times and providing accurate financial information to the Finance Manager as needed.
• To actively live and instil our company values: customer centric, appreciation, integrity, reliability, respect, responsibility.
• To follow health, safety and environmental guidelines and procedures in respect of personal and department activities.
• Match, check & code invoices.
• Work out VAT payments.
• Make payments via BACS and cheques.
• Process staff expenses.
• Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details.
• Reconciliation of supplier statements.
• File invoices.
• Manage petty cash.
• Data entry.
• First point of contact for all relevant enquiries.
• Maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
• Review systems and processes and make improvements where necessary.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties requested by the Financial Controller.
- Salary Offer £9.50 per hour £9.50 per hour
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1