The People Alliance are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an experienced Gluing Operator ideally from the carton manufacturing sector.
Applicants MUST have experience in Bobst/Vega operation, Straight Line, Crash Lock, Double Side Wall, Internal Fitment and Glue Guns. Knowledge of Leary Code reading systems would be desirable.
- Prepare all relevant material components to operate the machine throughout the shift
- Where additional personnel are required manage them efficiently whilst on the machine
- Maintain optimum speeds for the machine while at the same time ensuring customer quality standards are met
- Ensure the machine is maintained in good mechanical working order meeting all Company standards
- Responsible for ensuring that the housekeeping of machinery and the working area is maintained to the required standard
- Be responsible for both product and mechanical fault finding while operating the machine
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- A good technical knowledge of the equipment to be operated
- Knowledge of regulating standards for Health and Safety
- Awareness of Quality, Hygiene and Pharmaceutical Codes
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1