This role would suit a motivated individual as there is clear potential for development. Our client are looking for a honest and reliable accounts assistant to work in our busy office within a friendly and supportive team. The workplace is vibrant and dynamic and would suit like-minded individuals to work within the team. AAT students welcome, Study support available.
The main responsibilities of this role are –
This includes –
- Working with Sage Line 50, excel
- Liaising with bank and accountants.
- Dealing with all aspects of company purchase ledger
- Insuring invoices are posted in a timely manner
- Raising with relevant purchase ledger payments
- Providing support to Finance manager
- Post cash to bank accounts and reconcile banks on a daily basis across a number of companies
- Paying, posting and reconciling expense claims
- Adhoc duties as and when required
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- General Admin support
Skills and Experience required
- Experience within an Accounts environment
- Exceptional time management
- To be enthusiastic and proactive
- To have excellent communication skills
- To have excellent attention to detail
- To have at least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- To have experience using Sage system would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
This is a full time, permanent position. £18,000.
Full Clean Driving License required.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1